4th Central & Eastern Europe Nuclear Industry Congress 2018
The ONLY Conference Focusing on Latest Projects and Contract Opportunities in all CEE Hot Countries: Hungary, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Finland, Lithuania, Romania, Poland, Czech Republic, Ukraine
- 2 Sub-Forums on Day Two to Cover the Whole Industry Chain Opportunities,
- - New Build & Lifetime Extension
- - Decommissioning & Waste Management
- Learn Hot Topics such as Project Updates, Policy and Strategy Overview, Law and Regulatory Framework, Financing Challenges
- Highlight Supply Chain and Advanced Technologies Showcase Session for Sponsor Opportunity
- Interactive in an Exclusive Panel Discussion on Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Options for Spent Fuel
- Get One on One Meeting Opportunity with Your Future Partner (First 10 Registered Delegate & Sponsor Companies Only)
- Multi-Registration Benefits: Discount & Free Booth
Positioned to focus on Nuclear industry around the world, the series conference has been hold in United Kingdom, Poland, Bulgaria, Turkey, Indonesia, South Africa, India and so on. Meanwhile, we have also cooperate with regional and local government(like speakers from The European Commission), media and association (like FinNuclear Association). It gained great reputation and regular customers all over the world.
Here is part of our SPEAKERS in this 2018 CEE NIC event.
- Division of Nuclear Installation Safety, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Director, Nuclear Safety Department, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Minister without Portfolio, Hungarian Government, Hungary
- State Secretary, Minister without Portfolio, Hungarian Government, Hungary
- Minister of State for Energy, Ministry of National Development, Hungary
- Senior Adviser, Hungarian Atomic Energy Authority (HAEA), Hungary
- Nuclear Safety Inspector, Division of Nuclear Waste and Decommissioning, Nuclear Regulatory Authority of the Slovak Republic (NRA SR)
- Scientific Advisor, MVM Paks Nuclear Power Plant Ltd.
- Director, Global Business Development, D&D/WM, Westinghouse Electric Company (Confirmed as Presentation Sponsor)
- Director Nuclear Power Plants Construction, ČEZ, a.s./Member of the Board of Directors, ŠKODA PRAHA a.s.
- Senior Adviser to the CEO, SN Nuclearelectrica SA (SNN)
- Nuclear Agency and for Radioactive Waste (ANDR), Romania
- Project Manager, National Cooperative for the Disposal of Radioactive Waste (NAGRA)
- Nuclear Safety Director, Horia Hulubei National Institute of Physics and Nuclear Engineering (IFIN HH), Romania
- Director General, MTA Centre for Energy Research, Hungary
- TBA, MVM Paks II. Nuclear Power Plant Development Ltd. (Confirmed as VIP Attendee)
- CEO, "Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant - New Build" Plc (Confirmed as VIP Attendee)
Změna programu nebo obsahu vyhrazena zadavateli či pořadateli. Neposkytujeme jakoukoli záruku přesnosti, kompletnosti nebo vhodnosti informací a materiálů nalezených nebo nabízených prostřednictvím naší webové stránky.
Více v "právním ujednání".
přejít na web akce
zpět na výpis akcí